Monday, August 04, 2008

A day at the beach...


So, I wanted to share with you guys what it's like to go to the beach in Fort Pierce.

About two weeks ago my husband and I went to the beach on a Monday, since we both got that day off, and as soon as we stepped onto the sand from the parking lot, we noticed that we pretty much had the beach to ourselves. It was amazing. A while later we saw some people bring their horses out and they started dragging them into the ocean. At first I thought it was mean, since the currents were pretty strong, but then I found it interesting. It was pretty amazing how at first they were freaking out, but then they calmed down and really started to enjoy it. Not much else was going on, so it was nice to see that.


This past weekend we went again and there must have been less than 30 people there. Truly, I do enjoy going to the beach there and I can't wait to go back. I really want to move there already! Oh well.

No comments: