Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hello again!

I just wanted to let all my readers know that I am alive and well! I know that it has been a while since my last post. So much has happened in my life these past couple of years that I haven't had a chance to update on here.
So here are some newbies:
1) I am now a mother! Never thought it would be, but it has happened.
2) I left my job to be a mother. Since the last post, I did switch jobs and I left it.
3) I am enjoying life more than ever now. It is a challenge to be a full time parent, but it's very rewarding too.
Those are a few of the new things going on in my life. I am hoping I can continue coming on a writing. I know I have made promises before, so I don't want to promise. But I will try to keep posting, even if its a joke of the day! Happy return!

No comments: