Monday, February 28, 2005

Bored!!!

Right now I am outside my bosses house waiting for her to get here. I've been out here for about an hour, which really sux. Anyway...I had the best time ever yesterday. I went to a spa with my fiancee and spent the whole day there. It was soooooo relaxing. I really enjoyed myself. Anyway, this weekend I really didn't do much. Just the usual. Friday was cool...I went to Pines Ale House and had a couple of drinks. One of my boyfriends friends is leaving to Gainsville and they went out for his last day. It was nice. I had a good time. It was a little embarrassing too b/c the server asked us why we gave her a small tip...which was rude of us, but also rude of her too. We didn't have enough cash because one of the people at our table was a cheapo. I got so pissed at him. everyone put a large sum and he had the nerve to only put a small amount. Oh well. Anywayz...I'm out. Gonna go do homework.

1 comment:

everdred said...

I have pretty strong feelings on tipping, and I usually tip considerably more than the standard 15%.

In your case, though, while what your friend did was crap, I think the waitress was in the wrong by complaining about the tip. Even though waitpeople can, by law, make less than minimum wage per hour since they get tips, it's pretty damn rude of her to complain about it.

(This is Everett, by the way.)