Wednesday, February 23, 2005

It's Been a while

Hey! I know it's been a while since I've written, but I haven't even had time for myself. So everything is going pretty great. Tryin' to get myself together for the wedding and hopefully for graduation. I already applied, so now it's the stress of finding the last classes. We'll see about that. School has been suckin' a big one. I hate Wed. b/c I always have to get up early. I have realized that my life is boring so far. Hopefully when I'm married I'll have more stories to tell. Unless I talk about my younger days or things that happen to me at work.
One cool thing is that i saw Constantine. It was a great movie...a little strange, but great. I also saw Hitch. That movie was hilarious(or at least I thought so).
I'm so excited too...I have finally decided on a color for my wedding...it's going to be wine, but here they call it burgundy. I have also bought the seating cardholders and the bells for the reception...I can't wait to get them. Very exciting! Anyway, I won't bore anyone with anything else. I'm out.

No comments: