Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Sims 3 Buzz

So I know many of you are not big gaming fans, especially not PC gaming, but I have to tell you that The Sims 3 is going to look amazing. I am definitely a hardcore fan, even though I never bought the Life Stories series, but don't hold that against me. I have all the original The Sims games and I have all of The Sims 2 games. So anyway, I have already pre-ordered my copy and I can't wait till February 2009 to get it. The website has many interesting development videos and it's looking more realistic each time I go back to see what they have posted.

So, even though you may not be a big video game player, you can still appreciate the work they have put into this game. Check the evolution of The Sims have undergone.

The Sims



The Sims 2



The Sims 3



Hope you guys enjoyed the evolution of The Sims. I think the advancement is going to be phenomenal as the years go by. How exciting!!!!

No comments: