Friday, May 02, 2008

Finally Caught Up...

DVR is the best thing in the world, since you never miss any of your favorite shows. Let me give you the 411 on all the shows I love.

On American Idol, we know that Brooke got kicked out, finally! Also, that Paula made a total fool of herself on the show! On Dancing with the Stars, Shannon Elizabeth got the boot. Too bad about that. She and her partner were really getting hot and heavy, so we won't be hearing as much about them. Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy are really great and I'm so glad they are back. Private Practice will be coming back this fall, which is totally awesome and I can't wait. Also, there are only 4 more models before they announce the next America's Next Top Model.

That's pretty much all the shows I watch. I still have to get caught up on House, which is another great show. Alrighty, until next time.

No comments: