Sunday, May 04, 2008

Saturday Night Convo.

So this weekend we had some friends over and it was one of the funniest times ever. We were having a convo. about the word moist. We were talking about how on Y-100 they were saying that there are some words that people can not stand to hear, and that happened to be one of them. The whole thing started when one of my guests said that her dessert was so moist and then I mentioned the Y-100 thing. But like all things it turned perverted.
Well, when I had the same dessert, I can't remember who said something that I pretty much spit out all the juice from the dessert and I started laughing so hard I almost choked. I pretty much went to the bathroom and had to spit out the piece I did have in my mouth and flush it down the toilet.
I just wanted to thank all of our friends for that laugh. It's the best feeling in the world when you can laugh so hard you can't even breathe. Of course, one of my best friends was laughing as hard as I was and that made everyone else laugh as hard too. I can't wait to have another of those get-togethers again. I just thought I should share that with all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't know what's wrong with the word moist. I was saying it in the most innocent/honest way... sick people I tell ya...

Froggy said...

Mmmhmmm...surrrre.;)