Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A few movie reviews...


Since I've been feeling icky sick these last few days, all I've been doing is watch movies on HBO OnDemand. So, here are a few movies with short reviews that I have seen.

Knocked Up - I really enjoyed this movie. It made me want a kid for a whole hour, but then it came to the labor scene and that totally killed it for me. So, no kids for me for now. The movie was funny and I do recommend it.

Evan Almighty - I thought this movie was good. It wasn't great, but I think it's a good family movie. It didn't have any graphic scenes and it had a pleasant ending.

Ocean's 13 - All the men were sexy in their own ways. Totally dig the whole Vegas scene, especially when you spice it up with an interesting payback. I think it was a good addition to the other two movies.

Surf's Up - This movie was so cute. It was supposed to be like a documentary, or like they call it in the movie, a mockumentry. So cute!

Black Snake Moan - Weird, but interesting. I got to see Cristina Ricci's boobs a whole lot more than I would have liked to, but overall it was a pretty good movie. I'm glad I didn't pay to see it in the movies though.

Until the next review...

No comments: