Tuesday, June 03, 2008

50th Post!!!! Oh, how time passes!

WOW...I can't believe this is already the 50th post. It feels like just yesterday I started writing again. So, I wanted to give a summary of everything that's been going on since I started writing that I haven't kept you up-to-date with. So here we go!


1. David Cook won American Idol. (So happy he won!)

2. Kristi Yamaguchi won Dancing With the Stars. (Not a shocker)

3. House's finale episodes were amazing! If you haven't seen them, you have to check them out. Thanks to my good friend, the pompomist, who introduced me to http://www.hulu.com/, I now know where I can catch up on any series.

4. They are bringing back some great shows in the fall (Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money, and many more that I can't think of right now).


5. Most of the finale's I saw were really great and entertaining. Since there are so many I just wanted you to know that most of them were great. :)


Ok...that was TV. Now for Books...


1. As you have seen in previous posts, I have read almost all the books from the Queen Betsy Series written by MaryJanice Davidson. So far that has been the only series I have read since I started writing, so there will be future ones for other books.


As far as Movies go...


1. I think I've only reviewed 2 movies, so I'm not going to go into specifics right now. Once I start to see movies again, I will be sure to keep you updated. I am actually going to be writing one soon.


For the Gaming world...



1. I have told you that The Sims 3 is coming out, hopefully next year.




2. I totally forgot to mention that we bought the new GTA. Totally cool and fun as most of the others.


3. I'm still rocking on Rock Band. I am actually purchasing the one for the Wii, which will be coming out later this month.


Work, Work, Work...

1. We still have the nastiest critters there. Still have termites, roaches and all the other nasty bugs.

How about a little fun...

1. I did have a few jokes on there too. Hope you guys enjoyed them.

So far there I hope there have been a good amount of topics. I hope you guys will give me some feedback as to what you think. I hope these past posts have been entertaining and fun. Of course I will continue bringing you everything I have written about and hopefully much more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I take a long time to visit you site (shame on me) but just wanted to day congrats!