Thursday, April 17, 2008

Movie Review - Forgetting Sarah Marshall

We just got back from seeing a pre-screening of Forgetting Sarah Marshall and I must say it was freakin' hilarious. I give it an A+. Jason Segel was great with his charming self and I really enjoyed his character. Although the movie was good, you may want to wait for it on DVD. I don't think I would spend $10 a ticket for it, but if you do, you won't be terribly disappointed. Since there is nudity, I would say keep the kids home because this is definitely not a family movie. I laughed so much and any movie that makes me laugh that much is worth seeing. Following are the details from the movie, which I found here (http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809859459/info):

After a devastating break-up with his girlfriend, TV sitcom star Sarah Marshall, a heartbroken and depressed Peter heads to Hawaii for a little vacation to try his best to forget every detail of his relationship. But love laughs at Peter, because Sarah is vacationing in the same exclusive resort as Peter, along with her new boyfriend.
Genres: Comedy
Running Time: 1 hr. 52 min.
Release Date: April 18th, 2008 (wide)
MPAA Rating: R for sexual content, language and some graphic nudity.
Distributors: Universal Pictures Distribution
Cast and Credits
Starring:
Jason Segel, Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, Russell Brand, Bill Hader

Check out out their website. They have a generator where you can check your Hawaiian name. Apparently the generator came up with Lekikia(ha, ha): http://www.forgettingsarahmarshall.com/

Last but not least, here is a preview:


No comments: