Friday, April 18, 2008

Other Ways to help the world!


Anything that helps the planet is always a good thing, and lately I've been trying to be a little bit better about contributing, so I want to share a few things that I've been doing.



I get the hgtv newsletter and they sent me a reminder on their new show 20 Ways Your Home Can Save the Planet. It's going to premiere on Sunday, April 20, 2008 at 8pm. Click here to find out 20 ways you can make your home more Eco-friendly:(http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt_988/text/0,,HGTV_22056_67487,00.html?nl=HGIdeas_v282_7).

Another link you may go to where you just have to click to help other causes is
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3&ThirdPartyClicks=ERA_041808_ARS. If click here you will notice it's the animal rescue site, but if you look at the top you also have Hunger, Breast Cancer, Child Health, Literacy and the Rainforest. Also, you may buy gifts and with every purchase, you are contributing for the cause. For example, on the animal rescue site you are providing a certain amount of food per purchase. Also, you may receive a reminder everyday to click. I totally do this, sometimes though, I don't check my email so I click like 10 times in a day. :)


You may also want to check out this other blog called ideal bite at(http://www.idealbite.com/tiplibrary/archives/pulling_out_your_hair). I receive their newsletter as well. They have some interesting things that are very Eco-friendly and give you many ideas too. You should check it out.


Hopefully, all of you, my readers, will take the time to do some of these things to be more "Green". Take the time to give back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talking about your joke of the Pope, now it is part of going to heaven if you help to save the planet.. that means you're following new catholic church commandements. :)