Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Recap of American Idol...

Last night on American Idol we saw some pretty great performances and others where you wanted to shoot yourself. Here you will see the two extremes. The first video is of David Cook. I thought he did a phenomenal performance and he seriously gave me goosebumps with his singing last night. Check the video out:




Oh dear, now for Jason Castro. Lately he just hasn't been cutting it for me, and last night was no exception. He is seriously picking songs that don't suit him. If you can get through a few seconds of the video, then you will see what I mean.




We'll see who will be kicked out tonight, but I'm pretty sure it's a toss up between Brooke and Jason. Hopefully it will be Brooke, since she's getting on my nerves already. Oh well.

No comments: