Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A day at the Job site...






If you've seen my profile, then you know that I am a Project Assistant for a curtainwall company. Currently, one of our projects is in Sunny Isles Beach, FL. So today I wanted to share what it is I go through in order to get to our office in the morning. Here are a couple of pictures of the obstacles before getting to the stairs. First you go on the ramp, then you step on a wobbly concrete block to another wood plank, then you hop on the floor to get to the stairs. Very safe!










That's the worst part of getting in there, but it's all worthwhile when you see the beautiful structure of such a gorgeous building. The beautiful structure I am speaking of is called Jade Ocean. She has 51 floors (not including the Crown), the different colors of the lites are blue and gray and she is worth a lot of $$$. think of it this way...each unit is worth a million and up. I am honored to be a part of such a great project. Here are a few recent pictures of her.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Here are some pictures of the steel at 51st. These pictures are so beautiful that the steel just blends in with the scenery. I hope you guys enjoy them.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
Ever since I started in here, I've learned to appreciate construction so much more. It's very interesting and beautiful. Since this was my first experience on a job site and my first project, I will always treasure it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Photos!!! Great article too!

Anonymous said...

Yeap, working in construction gives you a great feeling of progress. Great pics! Kudos to you and B.

J

Anonymous said...

I was totally enchanted when visiting there. BTW each apartment is 1.7 million dollars, so that means almost 2 millions each. Want to buy one?

Froggy said...

Yeah, I know. The most expensive is around 3+ million dollars.