Monday, April 28, 2008

I've abandoned you guys...

I know I have totally abandoned you, my readers. It's been an interesting few days. Let me share with you everything that has been going on.

For the bad stuff first:
1. Some people in my job feel as if I'm supposed to know everything about everyone at every time. Apparently, I'm supposed to know if the PM's go to the bathroom and blow a nice big fart. Let me just put a chip on all of them so that I may find them at every moment of the day. Not only am I supposed to know where the PM's are, but I'm also supposed to know every last PO that has been done with 5 different jobs. W/E!!! Give me a freakin break and get off my case. OK...I feel so much better.

2. So we were looking at the survey for our home because we want to put a fence up and we realized that the person who sold us our home totally misled us. When we were going to buy the house they told us that our backyard went all the way to the "common area", but in reality its only ten feet from the patio. Totally not cool! So, we are now in the process of taking care of that.

Now for some other funny random things:
1. This weekend we went to a little baby's 1st birthday party. It was a lot of fun except for one small annoyance. The dreaded balloon with the little music inside of it. Unfortunately it had to be a windy day and the freakin thing kept going off every second! I even started singing Happy Birthday to the beat the balloon had. Toward the end it started running out of battery, but then the thing sounded scary as hell. Oh well, overall we had a great time.

2. I've totally been rocking out on the Rock Band drums. I'm getting better every day! Totally loving it. About two weeks or so ago two friends of mine came over and were playing. One of them was totally missing the beat and it didn't help when we could hardly breathe from all the laughing. It was so funny! I wish I had video taped it.

So I guess that's it for now. I will hopefully write more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Froggy, How much is PO# 7300041334 for? and where is Maria? and why isn't she answering her phone?